Find out more by following these links.
- K21 Health Foundation
- » http://www.k21foundation.org
- Kosciusko County Community Foundation
- » http://www.kcfoundation.org
- Hear Care Connection
Hearing aides and screenings at a low-cost. Located in Fort Wayne, Indiana serving Kosciusko County, Indiana.
- » www.HearCareConnection.org
- Health Insurance Help
- » https://mybrightpoint.org/index.php/family-stability-covering-kids-and-families/
- Healthy Indiana Plan
- » http://www.in.gov/fssa/hip/
- » http://www.indianamedicaid.com/
- » https://www.healthcare.gov/
- Riley Children’s Hospital
- » http://iuhealth.org/riley/
- Parkview Health
- » http://www.parkview.com
- IU Goshen
- » http://iuhealth.org/goshen/
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
- » http://www.kch.com
- Medication and Dental Assistance
Helps low-income Kosciusko County residents pay for their prescription medications, medical supplies, and emergency dental care.
- » http://medicationanddental.com/
- Multi-County Free Medical Outreach Clinic
Providing quality healthcare to the uninsured and underinsured population in Northern Indiana.
- » http://www.multicountymoc.org/
- Matthew 25 Health and Dental Clinic
Providing free medical, dental and vision services to uninsured low-income residents of Northern Indiana and Northwest Ohio.
- » http://www.matthew25online.org/
- Cancer Services
- » http://cancer-services.org/
- Kosciusko Community YMCA
The Kosciusko Community YMCA offers health and fitness programs, events and groups to build a healthier community. The Y offers fitness equipment and coaching, sports for kids and adults, swim lessons, water aerobic and lap swimming. Other progams are the LiveStrong program for cancer survivors and Inclusive Programing for those with disabilities. They often have special interest and educational classes.
- » www.kcymca.org
- Kosciusko County Government
- » http://kcgov.com/