Find out more by following these links.
- K21 Health Foundation
- » http://www.k21foundation.org
- Kosciusko County Community Foundation
- » http://www.kcfoundation.org
- Hear Care Connection
Hearing aides and screenings at a low-cost. Located in Fort Wayne, Indiana serving Kosciusko County, Indiana.
- » www.HearCareConnection.org
- Health Insurance Help
- » https://mybrightpoint.org/index.php/family-stability-covering-kids-and-families/
- Healthy Indiana Plan
- » http://www.in.gov/fssa/hip/
- » http://www.indianamedicaid.com/
- » https://www.healthcare.gov/
- Riley Children’s Hospital
- » http://iuhealth.org/riley/
- Parkview Health
- » http://www.parkview.com
- IU Goshen
- » http://iuhealth.org/goshen/
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
- » http://www.kch.com
- Medication and Dental Assistance
Helps low-income Kosciusko County residents pay for their prescription medications, medical supplies, and emergency dental care.
- » http://medicationanddental.com/
- Cancer Services
- » http://cancer-services.org/
- Kosciusko Community YMCA
The Kosciusko Community YMCA offers health and fitness programs, events and groups to build a healthier community. The Y offers fitness equipment and coaching, sports for kids and adults, swim lessons, water aerobic and lap swimming. Other progams are the LiveStrong program for cancer survivors and Inclusive Programing for those with disabilities. They often have special interest and educational classes.
- » www.kcymca.org
- Bowen Health Clinic
Bowen Health Clinic in Warsaw treats children to adults. Appointments for wellness checks or walk-in appointments for urgent care are available. They take insurance or have a sliding fee scale.
- » https://www.bowencenter.org/bhc-warsaw
- Kosciusko County Government
- » http://kcgov.com/